Monday, October 31, 2005

Hah

Now that my table is cleared, my sister keep studying in my room. Seriously, my table was so messy that it's impossible to find things there. Not only that, papers and books were also cluttered all over my room. My dear friends should know. Right susu and dan? =D


I took SS History as first choice. I handed it up early in the morning to avoid second thoughts. Wahaha. Fana, who was so confident in taking History, had second thoughts. She decided in Geog instead. THEN later, she changed her mind again. In the end she decided in History.


The 10 Melbourne boys are coming sometime later. They need a host... But our choir has a few boys, and even then they are not willing to home them. I want!! Argh but like my mum will let.. It's gonna be a fun experience.


2 more days. =)

No comments: