Saturday, October 29, 2005

Last Day Of School

Time flies so fast. It seems like it was only yesterday when I got to know my new friends from 2E4. And you know what? I kinda miss my class.

Back then, I missed 1E2, all the fun times we had, all the class spirit we had. I thought 2E4 couldn't compare to 1E2. How often have I glanced back wistfully at the good times we 1E2 had? How often have I wished 2E4 to have more class spirit?

But now I realise, it isn't fair to compare 1E2 and 2E4. While their attitude is different, us 2E4 still had our ups and downs, our fun times. 2E4 is different than 1E2, but so what? That's what makes my class special, unique. These past 4 days were especially precious to me. It's one of the rare times our class put in all efforts and their class spirit. Thus my delight when 2E4 won the champion for floorball and frisbee for the interclass games. Beneath that "don't-care attitude", I guess the guys can actually strive if they put their minds and hearts into it. As I look at the guys play floorball, their faces full of seriousness and concentration, I felt some fondness of our class. I guess no matter how much I complain about 2e4, I can't deny that 2E4 is still my class, and that deep down, I wouldn't want to change class for anything.

Next year, our class will be separated into 5 different classes. We might drift further and further apart, but the memories of 2E4 will still be remembered always.



2E4 You guys rocks!

No comments: