Sunday, October 30, 2005

*Ramble Ramble*

Okay, I've organized my navigations. Does it look cleaner? Next in my to-do list is to make a new layout. This is just a temporary layout. I just couldn't stand my previous skin. I am never going to make dark skins again I swear. And if I have time, and this is a very big 'IF', I will add more contents.

It's a waste attending religious class just now. Only 20 out of 60 people came. How pathetic is that? I'll answer that. VERY pathetic.

Damn tomorrow there's choir. AAHH!! I scared cannot sing. I hate choir now. My 2 month holiday is wasted. Stupid choir.

I watched Full Circle last night. It's about a gay who got thrown out of his family. That's stupid. So what if your son wants to be a girl or something. He's still human, who need unconditional love from his family. And he's still your SON. You aren't just going to disown your own flesh and blood just because he's a retard who wants to have boobs or something?

Somehow this year, I just don't have the Hari Raya mood. Maybe it's because our family couldn't be bothered to decorate the house, maybe it's bacause I don't have time to celebrate, maybe because the Hari Raya groove in the atmosphere is missing.

Oh I just remembered, Fana still have my Mediator book. For almost a few months already. I don't know who read slower, Fana or Susu.

I HATE SUNDAYS!!!


Damn. I really do. WooT one more hour til my dinner! Okay, so let's get back to my layout. I wonder what pic should I have... Hmm..

No comments: