Sunday, October 09, 2005

ShoppinG For Hari RayA

Hmmmph I asked my sis to let me use the laptop, she told me, 'in a while". And I waited 5 HOURS before she let me use. Is that called A WHILE?? Huh.
So anyway, yesterday I went to the Bazaar at Geylang with my mum at about 7.45. The night was till young and it wasn't too crowded. Thank GOD! We searched for clothes for us. I didn't see anything interesting. Not much there. Last year's stock had more variety of clothes. I saw some nice white baju kebaya.. But it gets too dirty easily. We looked around first. It's wiser that way. What happens when you see one you like, buy that for 100 bucks plus, and found a nicer one for half the price later? By the time It's sooo nothing much, so I asked my mum if we can go to 2nd Chance or whatever that mall is called, and looked there.

Bleh nothing much also. But there is one shop that caught my attention. There was this 3 white kebaya, it was so glam. Hahahah looked a bit like weeding gowns. Next time I get married I know where to buy my clothes. Hahaha.. Then it will be Malay tradition plus the western one.. lalalala. Nothing much, then we went back. That's when I saw a huge crowd entering the doors of the mall. Whoah lucky we got there early!

Then we wanted to go to Joo Chiat Complex, but then not long after, my mum had bad leg cramps. She had to stay on that spot for sometime. Lucky it was at the roadside and not in the bazaar. If not the people will just push her. Poor mama..

She said she needed an istonic drink, so we looked out for H20.. Then, before going back, we searched for some foodstuff. Can't find anything nice, and we kept going in big circles. Zzz.. And I thought she was supposed to rest her legs.. -.-

Finally FINALLY we took the bus home. We took 61... Then I saw a little bug on the floor. At least, I thought it was a bug. That was before I saw a bigger bug.. A bigger bug which was actually baby cockroach. I pointed this out to my mum, and that's when I realised there's MORE. Much much more! God. They were all over the place, climbing here and there, as well as crawling on the floor. Me and my mum carried out legs up all the way to our stop.. lol.. If my sister was there, she would probably alight at the next stop!

Then we took the lift up and I saw on the wall of the lift:
"John
fuck
Lily

-Irwan"


Lol my mum went, "What is this?" I told her there was another message near our staircase. She said, "Ya that one is 'Irwan fuck Suhaila' right. This one is 'John fuck Lily. They keep saying each other, why not write 'John fuck Irwan'"
LMAO she actually said the f-word like she said it everyday. AHAHAHA Who knew?? LOL I burst out laughing at her suggestion. John fuck Irwan. Hahahaha what gayness.

No comments: