Friday, October 21, 2005

A FuN dAy

Weee I really had fun today! First first, me and some others were supposed to get some award for the Poetry Competition, which was ages ago! (See this post)
I thought Suryana was to represent the class, but when I heard we were supposed to collect our prizes ourselves in front of the school, okay well, I freaked out a bit.
It was this trophy thing.
Justin, Yi Feng, He Wei didn't collect their prizes. At first Cikgu Diah asked Mardiana to collect for them but Mardiana later told her she don't want to. Wahaha.
And I saw on the paper, it was not Yi Feng. It was "Kwek Jin Feng" instead. Hahahah!

Hmmm then we went up to class. We received our class photos. Finally! The lighting was really bright to my liking, but I have no complains.



Formal (click to enlarge)





Informal (click to enlarge)



Suryana said the guys like just won a game of soccer. -.-

hmm so today we went to East Coast Beach. All the Sec 2 went, for the Post Exam Activity thing. We were supposed to build sandcastles. Or rather, sculptures with sand. Our group, that is, Me, Dan, Mardi, Susu, Azie, Suzie, Noriz, Vionna and Grace T., decided on Mermaid. Our group's sculpture was unique, and we had fun doing it. ^^

Oh ya, I was picked for Student Leader thingy. Camp.. 9 to 11 November. Zzz

No comments: