Monday, November 14, 2005

Bad Day

Today was a very bad day. I had choir at 10 and I came out of the house at 9.30, which was very damn late. I was walking towards the bus stop and I saw 15 approaching. It was too far for me to run, so I decided to take 25 or 854 to Kembangan MRT. I was halfway across the overhead bridge when I saw 25 approaching. To worsen my frustration, I saw 854 not far behind. WTF?!?! I missed all 3 buses at the same time!!! So I had no choice but to wait for the next bus. Several minutes later, 854 came.

When I reached the MRT, I headed up the escalator. Halfway up the escalator, I heard the sound of the train leaving. When I reach up the platform, I realised the train just left and I had to wait 6 minutes for the next train!! It was 5 minutes before 10 when the train FINALLY came.

I got into shit too in choir because of the first song we practiced.

When I was going home, I boarded the bus. I tripped over nothing. Lucky I held the pole or I will fall headlong to the ground.

And when I came home, there was a blackout.

No comments: