Monday, November 21, 2005

Jalan Hari Raya

So yesterday I went jalan Hari Raya with my friends. Our original plan was at 10 am meet, but Fauzi wanted later so we changed it to 11 am. Last minute change by the way. Then in the end, SHE DIDN'T GO! Anyway, I was at the bus stop, already waiting for the damnn bus for half an hour when I remember I didn't bring my camera. So I went back up again. When I left, I saw that my bus came. Zzzzzzz. In the end I was half an hours late, and so was Mardiana cuz we planned to take the same bus. Gerald was pissed with me cuz I was supposed to pass him some stuff xD

Anyway, me, Mardi, Dan, Fir and Ritz went together to Fana's house. Yana waited for us at the bus stop, and she whoah! She was the first person I saw. Damnn pink her clothes. But it's nice. And I totally forgot about Gerald. Wahaha. And Ritz cut his hair, but left a stuiid tail behind. The rest kept pulling it. Lmao.

Hmmm anyway we went up to Fana's house. Waited a while before she came opening the door -.- We ate kuey tiow at her house. Then of course we took pictures! (Click all pictures to enlarge, hover for alt caption)

Me and Yana Me and Mardi. Fana likes this picture for dunno what reason.

The gang Us again plus the host


Our next stop is Yana's house. We ate paste there and chicken. Yum yum! The girls went into her room to touch up and me and Mardiana went out, feeling bad leaving the guys behind. So anyway..

Lol Fana scared she won't be on the picture. Or she wants to be close to Ritz xD Yana's sister, the professional photographer, took this ^^


Next is Dan's house. Her sister was in. OMG her sister looked sooo young!! Now I know why the lady working at the KFC thinks my sister is my mum. We ate pepsi chicken or whatever it's called. Delicious! I wanted to take another lol but I didn't. Fir took another xD We took a lot of pictures there:

I forgot to lighten this image so you guys can see it properly. Ritz the joker and cute Fir

Me and the lovely Fana Us again!

Then we went to Cikgu Zubaidah's house! The kitchen is soooooooooooooooo big! And it's a 3-room flat. Cikgu told us Mdm Zulaiha was looking forward to our visit, but we forgot to get the address from her and we don't have her phone number. Miss Tay should have Mdm Zulaiha's number, but our lies in Danial, the only person who have her number. And guess what. He lost it. I felt so bad sia not going to her house. I want go visit her when she give birth ^^

Me mardi and cikgu!

Then we went to Ritz house. We took 59. There was this writing at the back of the seat. "All of you is a bitch". Me, Dan and Mardi made fun of this and tried improve the sucky English. But Danial and Mardiana also have problem. They said, "All of you are a bitch" -.- In the end I told them, "All of you are bitches". Haiyoh so difficult -.-

Soon we arrive at Ritz house. Lol his family... So lively. Squabble here and there. But cute. Then Ritz claimed, "Eat this eat this, very nice. I make one" at almost all the kuihs. -.- We ate something at his house, I forgot what. I remember got steamboat and taugehs which he claimed he cut himself. And we can see that cuz it's wrongly cut. We forgot to take pic at his house! Bleh.

Then we proceeded to Atikah's house. OMG her house damn big. WAAAKK!!! I SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!



Why Yana extra? No head?
Oh wait.


Ah now got head.

^^

Next is Mardi's house. We went back to Tampines. We can't go her house earlier cuz no one was in. We took 59 again. And guessed what? The words "All of you is a bitch" greeted us. We took the same bus as just now! Nice coincidence.

Anyway we reached to Mardiana's house. I was looking out for her stray cat but I didn't see him. Soon though, when I'm in her house, I heard a loud crash. Mardiana went to check out what happened and not long after, she shrieked my name, telling me to, "Come here!! See what the cat did!!"

So I went out, followed by everyone else. Apparently the cat was behind the shoe rack and it couldn't come out so it pushed the rack. It was a mess! All the shoes were sprawled everywhere! Mardiana told us not to worry about it and we went back in.

Later, when leaving, we saw the cat's feeding corner. I guess he won't get any dinner that night.

So we proceeded to Syed's house without Farhanah cuz she got curfew. In the bus, there was this man who was talking on the phone. Me and Mardiana noticed him digging his hairy nose. When he left, me and Mardiana kept laughing and joked to the others, "When he left, he 'accidentally' brushed his hands on Ritz, wiping his nose shit on him." He immediately went, "EEeeeee" and kept brushing his shoulders.

We joked that things in Syed's house will be tall. But only the dining chairs are. His house damn nice, and I thought his elder sister is his younger sis. Very pretty, and his little brother is so damn cute. Unlike Syed. Muahaha

Afterwards we went to Fir's house. Fir's lift got UDD LOL. Urine Detection Device. He took the kuihs and bang down to hard, and they fell. Like last year. But last year was the wine glass. Lucky got carpet.

Next house is the last house. Which is mine! We, minus Suryana, reached at 10 LOL. Then immediately everyone went into the kitchen and queued for the toilet. >.< My toilet door has no lock, it was lost lol, and Fir purposely opened the door. Naughty Fir.

We watched Charlies Angels. They stayed quite late for duno what reason. If me I would be eager to go home already. They went home at 11. I had so much fun! Weee! I think that will be the first and last Jalan Raya that I come home late.

There are more pics btw, but I will post them later.

No comments: