Friday, November 04, 2005

CUTE!!

Nur Aldinni came!! OMG SHE'S SOOO CUTE!! She's two months old and her cheeks are so so so so chubby!


Cute ain't she? And her hair is like Tintin's lol.

Compare her pic now and then:



See this post if you are clueless.

Adam, my little cuzzie, a 4 year old toddler i think, was so curious and noisy. ><
It was only a few hours spending time with him but I was so worn out! I swear it will be torture LIVING with him.

Anyway, I still have visitors now by the way so I'm off now.

Update: I forgot to mention that Adam wanted to take picture with Nur Aldinni and said he wanted to 'hug' her. Guess what he did? He so-called 'hugged' her head, almost strangling her. o.O My mum then immediately went out of the room, later commenting that it was alarming letting Adam near the baby. Lmao.

Added a Wallpaper section. Only did one. ^^ Hitsugaya from Bleach. =D

I have to thank Otaku Siris forums for motivating me to do some graphics. Muahahaha.
If you like Animes of any kind, feel free to join. You can also download Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Games and Anime songs. We're looking for more members. =)

My sister is rummaging through some photo albums for some reason and just finished looking at our baby photos. Sometimes I feel like.. staying a baby forever, not having a care in the world. How blissful.

No comments: