Monday, November 28, 2005

M Nasir concert

I went to M Nasir's concert yesterday. Free tickets, for 2. From contest =D 3 hours straight. o.o Ahli Fiqir and Misha Omar sang a few songs with him too. He danced damn funny. And weird. I wore skirt and demin jacket over my white tee. At first I wanted to wear my boots but decided not to in the end. I wore my clover necklace I bought at Concourse the day before. I wanted to buy this:
(Click to enlarge)
but i only saw the gold plated one. And I hate gold. So I bought this instead:

(Click to enlarge)
Apple shape!

Mind you, it's real leaf inside. Interesting aren't they, the 4-leaf clovers? And how come one out of dunno how many hundred there is a 4 leaf clover? Even my mum was intrigued.

Before the concert, we ate at 2HOT Halal Cafe. Each table has a candle. Irritating candle. I felt like blowing out the fire. And my sister wallowed in her own misery cuz "candle light dinner is supposed to be romantic" and she wants a guy. Self-pitying will only end up making you like a loser =.= The food there is nice. But very costly. But I expected that. I ate Fish and Chips. 13 bucks. But we have to wait for 20 minutes for our food. ZZzz.

It started at 8 and ended at 11. We reached home exactly at 12 midnight, according to my living room's clock. Both the hands are pointing directly at 12. Lol.

Today got the 'cheer' session for the Symbolic Move thing. I screamed my throat sore. We ended at 11, so I only had to go for 2 hours of choir only xD We're going KL next week. That was fast. ^^ Oh well, I'm off to do some stuff. Signing off~

No comments: