Saturday, November 05, 2005

Pixels

Update: Okay, my kain of this baju kurung is so so so damn loose. I complained to my mum and she went, "Fasting what." *Slaps forehead* How can I even forgot I had fast?? For one whole month! Out of curiosity, I weighed myself. 38kg. I lost 2 kg. Is 2 kg that much of a difference?? o.O I'm light enough as it is, I don't want to be blown away by the wind!

I did a pixel last night. It was the reson why I went to bed at 1 in the morning. It was my first ever attempt at pixelling and boy! Wasn't it tiring! Pixels are extremely easy to steal (I should know, I used to do that), and when that happens, all your hard work are all down in the stinky drain. I've got some work stolen before and it made my blood boil. This in turn is not good for my blood pressure. So the safest thing to do is... Don't do pixels! Nonetheless I'm going to show you what I've made...............














Tadaa!

Cute isn't it?

I can almost hear you say, "Huh?!" Don't go, "You're telling me this little teeny weeny thing is so hard to do? How can this little thing be the root of all problems??"

If you give me that I have one thing to tell you.

YOU try it. It's okay if you don't have a top notch program. Just open paint. Open a blank piece of page. AND START DOING! FROM SCRATCH! If you are an expert pixel-maker, you are free to tell me that.

=)

No comments: