Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm back!

WooT I'm back! The camp was very tough but perserverence is the word. ^^ I'm aching all over but I've had been off worse. So here's a BRIEF skeleton of what happened; I can't remember much due to my memory span of a goldfish.

1st day
We split into 14 groups of 4. I was in the last group. I like it when both group 13 and 14 mix, cuz the guys are damn fun. The first day was nothing much, just some games and some talk and briefing. And of course group work. We went to Sunplaza Park in the morning the ice breaker games. I remember we were supposed to take some toilet roll. Our seniors told us to take as many toilet paper we want in case we shit. Of course there was a twist. *slaps forehead* Why didn't I think of that before? Each square of the toilet roll we took will be the number of facts we are supposed to say about ourselves. I said 10 but I think I got 12. Not sure. Wahaha. Hani got 17 and Selwyn got only 2. Zzz.

We were also supposed to design a flag and think of a group name. Everyone contributed at least one. My idea was Storm Rider, which means riding through the storm, storm being the obstacles and we overcoming them. They voted for Storm Rider so Storm Rider it is.

At about 4, we were told to buy our own lunch. The budget per group is 8 bucks. We went to NTUC and bought eggs, a packet or maggie mee, a packet of hot dogs and apples and pears. We didn't finish everything. I kept the 1 remaining packet of maggie mee xD We reported at the new foyer, and there was this little cat there! So cute! And the cat followed us whereever we went until 1. Cute!! This day was the best ^^ Well, aside from our punishment, which was pumping position for at least 5 minutes. Tired leh! I saw some girls near tears also. We slept at 2, and I woke up at 5. So I just lay down and wait for 5.30 before waking the rest up to bathe.

2nd day
So today is the day when we have to go to Sentosa to play the Amazing Race. We boarded the bus in the morning. Almost everyone fell asleep in the bus. I nodded of to sleep as well. I don't know why, but I sleep faster in bus then in my bed. Remember the flag design? It was a competition. The best two will start the race first. We got the next two! 2nd out of 7 groups! Surpringly.

Anyway, we only have two bus rides. The first clue was "Rasa Sayang Eh". Our first guess was the Musical Fountain, but it was wrong. It turned out to the the Rasa restaurant thingy -I forgot the name- and when reach there, we asked the seniors "Is this it?" We were so relieved when they said it was the correct place. Our task there was to keep hitting a capteh for 100 times. Once fall, minus 5. But we did it in the end ^^. I can't remember much about this day, except when Davin sat like a dog wanting to pee. Oh yes, and I met Gladys, Shirley and Felicia at Siloso Beach.

Today was damn tiring, we keep walking from one end of Sentosa to the other end. And we keep trudging up the same hill for at least 4 times! I wouldn't mind so much if it was as different hill. Anyway, we started out as one of the first but ended up as one of the last; at the end several groups joined together LOL. Our last stop was the football field, which was our camping site. We had mee for dinner but I didn't eat. I had gastric and I scared I will puke if I eat. After an hour or so, my gastric went away. We set up a tent in the field, washed up, then went into the tent to organize our stuff. 5 people in the tent was damn squeezy. We slept at 12.30 I think. We were supposed to wake up at 1.30 for reflection. Wah lau they purposely don't want to make it at one shot.

So we were awakened at 1.30, had our reflection, went back to sleep again. Around 3, we were woken up again. There was thunder and lightning so we moved to the sheltered carpark.

3rd day
I woke up at 5 but no one was awake yet so I lie down again. Finally we wash up and changed. There was supposed to be some water games today but we hadn't the time so there wasn't any games. We were dismissed after our group cheer. Our cheer went like this, B being the boys and G the girls, A being all.

B: We've got the spirit,
G: Yes, we do!
B: We've got the spirit,
G: How bout you?!

A: Riding through the storm and thunder,
A: Going through many blunders!
A: No paaaain, no gaaain!
A: That's how it's gonna work!

STOOORRMMM RIDERS!!

Swt.

So anyway, we got our Student Leader tee. Rich green.. Kinda plain.. I took XS lol. Still so big. >.< nI changed into that tee and skirt, and waited for Fana and Susu and Dan. We went to Burger King together and ate, duh. At some point, something flew past me and susu. It wasn't the bird, and it zoomed very quickly. We both felt the air rushing past us. At first I thought it was only me, but looking at susu's surprised face, I knew it wasn't only me. What the hell was that sia. We took 65 back. Originally, I wanted to go to school to check my class, but since my 65 stop at my stop first, I went home first. I told the rest I will meet them at 3.45. If I'm not there yet, call me. SO I went home and checked my handphone. I was away for 3 days and no one greeted me.. T.T Justin had kindly checked me class and subject combination for me. I got into 3e4 with POA and History. At 3.50, Fana called me. I told her I'm not coming. Then I slept til 9. ^.^

No comments: