Friday, November 18, 2005

Yayness!

Yea! I can use my computer already!! At first I got a headache looking at the screen cuz the resolution is so big but I've gotten used to it. Now the only thing I'm not used to is the keyboard. >.< Now it's Windows XP. Hope there aren't any virus lurking around.

Anyway choir ended at 12.30 today. Yea! So I met my sister at 1 and ate at KFC. The cute auntie was there and we both waved at each other. When we ordered, she asked me, "Is this your mother?" LMAO my mother!

After eating, we then proceeded to Challenger cuz she want to buy some stuff for her laptop. We saw Sims 2 and she was tempted to buy. -.- Then we went to Toy R Us. It was fun, and I really missed being a little child.

Hmm then we went to the AXS Station to collect our tickets for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Then we went to Mini Bits. Found some very nice earrings. And did I mention they were expensive? +.+ There were a few classy hoop earrings. My urge my sister to buy the pink silvery hoop earrings tat she liked. At least she have something classy. Not for long though, I'm guessing they would go missing in a few weeks time; she tend to leave her things lying around.

Ooooo then it was time for Goblet Of Fire. We found our seats, watched the trailer for half and hour, and the show FINALLY started. The show was quite good, if I don't compare it with the book. Me and my sister founnd Victor Krum damn funny! Not comedy funny. More like... Ah I don't know. He's just is. We laughed a lot in the theatre, or maybe it's just us. And Fleur is lousy.
I don't know. A lot of people found the movie nice. But somehow I don't really think so. I'm a Harry Potter fan. And by that I meant the original work of HP, that is to say, the books.

Anyway when the movie was finishing, Mardi smsed me, telling me she was in the cinema, waiting to watch the movie also. Lol. Anyway, after the show finished, I met Winnie.

Oh ya, my sister was cheated 2 dollars. You know those vending machines that when you slot in dollar coins and turn the knob, a round ball of container will come out, containing something inside? She slotted in her dollar coin and the coin slot was too deep and as a result it was stuck there.

I want to watch The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe next! It's been a long time since I've been in the cinema. *sigh*

No comments: