Thursday, November 25, 2004

DenTaL ApPoiNtMeNt

I woke up today at 6.45 am. I'm supposed to meet Suryana and Noriz at Guardian at 8.30am. I got ready and reached the school on time. Not surprised, I didn't see Suryana and Noriz anywhere. Suryana is always late; I'm getting used to it. I started panicking when it was 5 minutes to 9. My dental appointment was at 9! I decided to take off. I walked briskly and kept looking back for signs of Suryana. I then saw her trying to catch up with me a few yards back. I let her catch up with me.

We then walked to school together. When we reached the school, we went to the dental - van..? - and saw Fauziana. She informed us that Mardiana was still inside since 8.20 am! We waited impatiently although we were filled with dread. There were mosquitoes around. ARGH! I kept scratching my legs and moving about.

An hour passed. Mardiana still haven't come out yet and there were still no signs of Noriz. Nadzirah told us she was being x-rayed(her mouth, not her). We three decided to go to Guardian to pass time as well as see if Noriz is waiting but I will be surprised if she was there waiting for us as it was 1 hour after our meeting time!

So we went to Guardian, no signs of her, and came back again. On the way back to school Mardiana text-ed me she was out and Fauziana went home by taxi. Wow she got a lot of money to spare... Anyway we went back to the van. It actually looked like a caravan. Mardiana was outside and told us she had to go to Tampines Polyclinic to get her teeth out. We followed Mardiana there (the dentist brought us there). The dentist look and sound like Gabriel!! Hahahax.. Can pass as father and son! lol! (no offense!)

He was very funny and a great sport. Cracked a lot of jokes! So when we reached the clinic, Mardiana called her mum and said she's coming in half an hour's time (patient are not allowed to register without parent's consent). We left Mardiana and went back to school. It was 10.30 already! I got ready for my turn. Done. Suryana's turn... Done. The dentist was gentle and not rough like my frigging primary school dentist!! Then we decided to go to the Polyclinic to wait for Mardiana and give her moral support! Hahaha.. Waited for her for a very long time; about an hour or so...! Finally she came out. BUT THE TOOTH IS NOT OUT YET! Her mother told us that she has to go to Singapore General Hospital to get the tooth out. Poor Mardiana. She can't talk and her mouth is so bloody. She went 3 places to just to get a tooth out!

Hahaha this is my longest post so far.. I think.

No comments: