Wednesday, November 03, 2004

InLiNe SkAtiNg

I had inline skating lessons yesterday. Only 8 people signed up for it. It was so pathetic. 40 places are available and only 8 joined it! That's like, one-fifth of it!

5 girls and 3 boys joined, and 6 of them are from choir (YEA, CHOIR ROCKS!).

The instructor was patient and friendly. He is my sister's age.

Anyway, the lesson went well. Surprisingly, it was quite easy to balance. Easier then learning to balance a bicycle. I had trouble braking the blades though, and drawing a "circle".

I didn't fell.. Ok I did.. One time.. But I landed on my knees and it didn't hurt.. Because we were wearing knee pads. But 'S' and 'F' did though.. 'S' fell 2 times and F fell one time. But 'F' fell hard on her butt and of course it hurt. Her palm is also hurt but nothing serious.... Except for a blue black.

Since we were all fasting, we were really thirsty. I felt like I just ran around the school field 5 times. Imagine my thirst!

After that me and my friend Suryana saw a cat and two cute lil' kittens at a grasspatch near the canteen. The mother was pretty, it was grey in colour, you know, like those Siamese cat. The two kittens were very small, my guess is they were only 4 weeks old. Both were black, with 4 socks (white little paws).

I was chatting with my friend Dan on MSN Messenger and I told him about it. This is how our
conversation went:

me: just now after skating, I saw a cat...
Danial: uum.. ok...
me: Then.. GOT TWO KITTENS!!!! It was SOOOO cute!!
Dan: i thot u talking about me
me: Hahaha as if! Anyway, the kittens are black wif white cocks
me: ooops............... i mean socks
Dan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: Stop it.. It's not funny...
Dan: Okok.. So....Um.... They have no cocks after all??

No comments: