Friday, November 05, 2004

LaSt LeSsOn oF inLinE sKaTiNg

Aww!!!! I want more skating lesson with Mike! He's so fun! Hahahaha all his 8 students sure to miss him.

He gave Suryana, Farhanah and me new names; Aku, Tak, Tau respectively(it means I don't know). I prefer Selamat Hari Raya, they're funnier. =P

Suryana fell again today. It's because Shukrie got in her way. As I watched, it happened in a slow motion. Suryana shrieked, one of her skates moved forward, she lost balance and finally she fell on her butt. Mike said, "Wow, that was a loud bump I heard".

At the end of the lesson, Mike borrowed a pen from Suryana and wrote something on a piece of paper with the words RESERVED written on it in big and bold letters. He flipped the paper over so we can't see what he wrote.

When he was leaving he put the paper on a table and flipped it to the front. He left immediately. All of us crowded over the paper and read,

"feel free to call me
go out or just anywhere
or just to talk! =o)
[his handphone number] or [his email]

please indicate
you are
Selamat Hari Raya
or
Aku Tak Tau
or
lian hua or hua lian"

Hua Lian and Lian Hua are name he gave two Chinese girls. It means Flower Lotus and Lotus Flower I THINK.

Farhanah kept the paper!! Hahhaha! Actually I wanted to keep but she asked first so it's just fair she get to keep it. Both of us like the "please indicate you are Selamat Hari Raya or Aku Tak Tau" part. ^.^

No comments: