Friday, November 19, 2004

ScHooL

Holidays? School? Somehow these two words don't really go together.

We are supposed to have our holidays right? But yet we still have to go to school. In my case, it's because of choir practices. But hey, I can understand. With the Sec One orientation coming soon and the Singapore Youth Festival, we have to practice hard. Every Monday and Wednesday, til December.

For those people who don't need to go to school, count you lucky stars....

But hey, I don't give a damn.

Anyway, while I'm talking about school, my mind recall that our principle Ms Yeo is leaving. Why are people so glad, I wonder. I prefer Ms Yeo to Mdm Cheng. Miss Yeo is kinder and -- I dunno. Smart I suppose. Not academically wise, but more of her way of thinking, you know?

My Random Rantings; this is what I would call this post.

No comments: