Monday, November 15, 2004

HaRi RaYa

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I have no time to do it. I went out celebrating Hari Raya.

At 10, we left with our father to his house. It was the first time I've been in his new house. It's nice even though it's small. It's sort of small, but cozy and homey. Then we waited for my 2nd aunt to come and bring us to Johor. You see, we are going to visit our uncle who stayed at Johor. The journey there was ok except that I was stuck in the backseat with 3 other people. My cousin sitting beside me had room to move but she didn't! And who got squished? MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was dark in the west. Big rainclouds were looming on the horizon and the sea was choppy. It was also high tide. It was like, a centimetres below the land. "If it rained, there will sure to be a flood", said my 2nd aunt. Soon, speaking of rain, it was raining cats and dogs. It was so sudden.

Anyway, Johor has this lazy and relax atmosphere, which is totally opposite the busy Singapore.. My unncle's bangalow was very cool! It was nice and big! The walls were painted a nice shade of yellow and deep red, which matches. I always wanted a coloured-painted wall!

We stayed there for lunch. I didn't eat much. We left after lunch to avoid the jam at the Ccauseway. We were stuck in the jam for an hour or so.. No vehicles were allowed in the right lane and we found out later that it was because it was reserved for the state cars carrying our ministers (Mah Bow Tan and Tharman Shanmuugaratnam) who were on their way back from the Sultan of Johor's place.

Then we went to our other aunts and uncles houses(in Singapore of course). It was a long day! Came home at night. Slept at 10, which is like, so early! (My average sleeping hours start from in between 11.30 to 1.30)

Yea so... that's all folks! ^.^

No comments: