Monday, November 22, 2004

GoiNg HomE & .... GUYS??

I was going home from choir just now. I was in the bus, reaching my stop when, to my horror, I realised my bracelet was missing. I panicked! I assumed it must have unclasped by it self or something. It was no ordinary bracelet. My group of best friends got similar bracelets each, with our names engraved onto it. Ouch! I lost it! Sad case.

Anyhoo, so I alighted the bus when it reached my stop. I walked through under this flat and saw two guys, around my age, standing at the staircase talking. They both look at me. It was unnerving. I look ahead, ignoring them. When I came nearer to them (I had to past them, worse luck!) one of them said "Assalamualaikum" ( a Malay greeting). I replied nonchalantly,"Waalaikumsalam".

What's up with that?? Sheesh. Actually they don't look like those jerks I keep seeing everywhere but hell, I don't give a damn.

This reminds me of a few months back. I was going home from choir also and took the same route home. I saw this two guys picking up their little bother from school. They saw me and --DAMN! -- We were walking the same way. They walked behind me and one of them kept "sweet"-ing at me. You know, it sounds like a kissing noise. Lots of people do that nowadays when they want to attract someone's attention. I just kept on going, you know, ignoring them. But that idiot didn't give up! *rolls eyes* In the end he stopped and a frustrated "ARGH!!" followed!

One for me, zero for him.

No comments: