Sunday, November 07, 2004

TiRiNg DaY

I had my last religious class today. I received the exam certificate. I scored a B4, 97 over a total of hundred-plus marks.

Then at 2.30, I went to the bazaar at Geylang to buy some food and stuff. I saw lots of nice clothes for Hari Raya there. I also bought a red bag for Hari Raya. It cost 25 bucks but the seller gave us a $5 discount after my mum's persuades.

Then went all over the stuffy bazaar and my legs are aching and tired! I was real glad when I came home! I also saw my primary school friend at the bus stop on the way home. She's still in Primary School. Primary 5 I think.. Or was it Primary 4?? I can't remember, it seems so long since the last time I saw her.

I helped my mum bake some cornflakes cookies for Hari Raya. I had to crunch them up into smaller pieces. My hands hurts a bit while doing it because they were quite sharp, but nothing I can't handle. Yap, sooo.. I'm going to sprinkle some chocolate rice over them now, adios!

No comments: