Saturday, November 20, 2004

JaLaN HaRi RaYa

Today I went jalan hari raya with Dinah, Fauziana, Noriz, Danial, Mardiana, Farhanah S., Suryana, Firraihan and Rizwan. We went to their house at that respective order of their names. The kain prevented me from walking fast. I felt like I'm walking like a duck. Everyone's house was so damn nice. Haha I'm so jealous. We hang around Mardiana's house longer because of her cute brother. Everyone is so entertained by him.

After Suryana's house we went to the Tampines interchange to go to Fir's house and saw Sly, Taufik and all their fans there. All the girls wanted to see Taufik so the rest of us waited impatiently. Danial kept asking me impatiently, "Can we eat now???" I let the guys go eat at Burger King first. I didn't want to go with them. If you are smart you can guess. And it's not because I want to see Taufik! Hahaha =P

Farhanah, Fauziana and Noriz have to leave early (they left before going my house which is the last stop). So they help me save my mum's money! Muahahaha!!

My sister wanted to take picture of us with the digital camera. So I got the picture transferred to the computer already.
Here's the pic:


Haha sorry Fir, half of your face gone =P

I took the rest of the picture with my film camera. So I'll try and get them develpoed soon.

Mardiana made the day fun! She was so funny and wacky (as usual)! Everytime go people's house must go toilet! Haha! We were so chatty and loud at times! And it was really fun although at first it was sort of awkward (guys one side girls another). But it got ok after awhile. Chased for bus 3 times today!! =S So embarrasing!

Mardiana wanted to watch The Champions at my house, but didn't get to finish it. Next week k, when going out with Aisyah and gang...

No comments: