Thursday, November 04, 2004

OHMYGOSH!! IT'S A STALKER!!

Just now I went to This Fashion at Tampines with Farhanah. While waiting for Suryana, we browsed some skirts to kill time. Then Farhanah walked past a little kid bout 2 years old who was holding McDonald's french fries. After which, the kid shrieked and trotted behind her. Farhanah freaked out and quickly ran around a rack. The kid then went back to someone, whom I assumed to be her maid. I watched in amusement.

Farhanah then stepped out from her hiding place and joined me. She whispered to me, "If the kid follows me again, I'm going to grab her fries". I had a fit of giggles then. The kid, catching sight of Farhanah, shrieked again and ran up to her. Farhanah quickly ran to the other side of the shop. I followed her.

It was so hilarious. More so when our stalker is a two-year-old child!

No comments: