Sunday, July 17, 2005

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That freaking debate! I wrote one page and it's only 1 minute! So I have to write 3 pages to accomplish the 3 minute rule! Bleh bleh bleh. Why did I ever agree to this. Then later I'll have to go to don't know whose wedding. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! It's bad enough that I HATE weedings, and now I have lesser time for the debate! Shucks shucks sucks!

Vincent's theme is harder than mine, but I think he could do it. He's the number 1 bullshitter around. Note that I said around, and not in class. I have yet to meet a better bullshitter than him. And he badly does't want to lose. Which, course, is a good thing, but me and Suryana have never seen him taking work seriously before.

Added one affiliate. She visited my site, so in return, I visited hers. She's new but I think she's doing a great job. So I'll advertise her site on mine, and mine on hers. Ah the fairness of it.

I've found someone who would host me, but I have yet to know the details.

No comments: