Sunday, July 17, 2005

WeddiNgs ArE BoRing!!!

Ugh the wedding was extremely boring. I don't know what would have become of me if not for Mardiana and Gerald. I didn't see anyone I know, and the aunties are all gossiping away. Including my mum, of course. Finally, my mother told me we can go now. But guess what. As we stood up to go, they all talk talk talk again. So I just stood there like a stupid idiot. Then, 73 hours later, FINALLY we went off. But guess what again. My mum went to Shing Song with one of my aunt, and they spent AGES there! They even told each other what their children like to eat! Yawns~! Needless to say, I was very glad when we went home. This time for real.

While I was away at that stupid wedding, my sister has kindly added a few points for my debate speech. Thanks yea ^^ WooH! 3 minutes!!!!! Yea I'm done!!!

No comments: