Thursday, July 14, 2005

JusT a DaY

So, today was just an ordinary day. Let's see wht happened... AwW shucks, nothing much happened today, but in Maths lesson, Zhan Shuo found a little caterpillar on his desk. It's soooooooo cute! He caught it and set it up a "man-made habitat" for it.

Atfer school, we went for lunch before having our maths peer tutoring program. But guess what? The canteen was crowded! So we bought food and drinks and ate it behind the councillor room, where we always meet every morning. When we went up, Miss Ho was already there. Me, Noriz, and some other people had to have extra remedial, at the old foyer. So I skipped choir and went for the remedial. I was doing nothing when the guys (one whole gang) came up. Alamak! So I ignored them. I waited for Suryana and Farhanah to be dismissed from choir. Slow pokes!

Woohoo! I finally can remember (though a bit slowly), that:

Sin = Opp / Hyp
Cos = Adj / Hyp
Tan = Opp / Adj

Ooh la La~

No comments: