Wednesday, July 20, 2005

La DeE Da

So, today, Mdm Zulaiha is not here again. Rumours are the she's on maternity leave. Lol. So we have 2 free periods.

Zhan Shuo got into a pile of shit today. Not literally of course. That would be my sister. Anyway, he squirted glue onto the back of Carlo's pants. It didn't take long for him to realise the glue was on his pants. He wiped it off, but there was still stained. He wasn't very happy. Then he put silicon gel, from his packet of seaweed, in Justin's back pockets. Another uhappy guy. Zhan Shuo said he really hated them both, that's why he did all these. The two of them told the teacher, the teacher spoke to Zhan Shuo. But he wriggled out of trouble. He's really pro at acting innocent. I wasn't doing anything in particular when I thought of Hong Kong money. I asked Suzaina, who was sitting beside John, for the Hong Kong money. The 10 dollar note is really really REALLY nice!!!!!! It's purple and the design is soooo cool! I want it!!!!!!!!

On the way to PE, me and Mardiana spotted a slug at the drain. Mardiana picked it up with my paper, and we kept them. While having PE, we put it down in one corner. We played traditional games. It was fun! Wahahaha. After PE, Mardian a carried the slug, on the paper, but we realised that it moved! Then we bought our food. After changing into our uniforms, we went to our usual eating place. I kept staring and looking at the slug. This is one cautious slug. It took a long time to finally pop his head out at me.

The bell rang and we went back to our classroom. Everyone crowded around us, wanting to see it, and Chloe, the Hong Kong exchange students, even took it's picture! I showed Zhan Shuo and he offered an empty water bottle for us to keep it in, and I asked him to slit an air hole (not asshole) to allow air to come into the bottle.

During English lessons, we continued with our last debate, about BGR. Syed.. Power~!! He spoke well and had us laughing! He was really rebellious!

Then it was music lesson. On the way to the music room, I decided to set the poor slug free on the garden. We had difficulty forcing it out of the bottle, but in the end Mardiana managed it. After music ended, we both went back to the garden to check on the slug. But guess what. The spot where we released Sluggie was just an empty grass patch!

By the way, I got a new domain! http://-outrageous.liquid-crystals.net.. But I shall have to work on it first, so in the mean time, I'll continue with blogger!

Just now Farhanah suddenly sang One Tree Hill's theme song, and I suddenly remembered that I wasted to search on the lyrics AGES ago! So I finally came round to did it! WooT! Today got One Tree Hill!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: