Monday, July 18, 2005

A seRieS of EventfuL EvenTs =P

Today, the Hong Kong students came to our school. It's part of the exhange programme, and their buddies will get to go to Hong Kong this early December! There's a chance they might be able to go to Disneyland as well! The Hong Kong students stood at the front wih their buddies. I saw a girl that I immediately thought I wouldn't like. She seemed, somehow, bitchy. I like the look of Vionna's buddy! Very pleasant face. Hope I'll get to know more of them soon.

Assembly was funny today. After the voting for the Council President, there was a show by dunno who. It's about racial harmony. At the end of the show, 3 guy volunteers are needed. Guess what they had to do? They had to dance!! The whole hall laughed their heads off. I laughed especially hard when Ching Kiat stuck out his butt for pose!

4 of the HK people went for choir, as their buddy are from choir. One of them was, guess who, none other than the girl whom I thought bitchy. She sat beside me and looked very bored, throughout the three hours. Some point of time, she looked blur, and I helped her a bit. She seemed ok though, although she seems a bit.. Proud.. The way she speaks and everything. Hard to describe...

Oh yea I finally got a domain by liquid-crytals.net!! I have yet to think of a name for my site! I want to keep Insanely-mad, but http://insanely-mad.liquid-crystals.net?? Anyone have a good idea for me?? Help appreciated!

No comments: