Wednesday, July 06, 2005

SloW PokE

I'm in my school computer lab now. This computer is sooo damn slow, I gave up playing games..
I played Yahoo Towers but luck's not on my side, so I gave up. I wouldn't want to lost all my ratings!! 0.o I tried chatting on Neopets, but it's so slow that I changed my mind. I ended up blogging, as you can see.. I wish this period will go oneand on. It's supposed to be PE, but Mr Peh didn't come I think, so here we are, in the computer lab.
Mardiana's beside me now, playing a game, dunno what, and keep talking to herself. She just said, "You waannt, banana?" 0.O 10 more minutes till recess.. Arghh.. I forgot to bring my Maths today!! I thought I brought, but then in class I realised I didn't! AAAAHHHH!!
Zhan Shuo was playing Batman or something, adnd Gerald and He Wei go tease and disturb him..... LOL... so bad sia... And Mardiana just said, "And you stupid monkey, this is for you, yeh yeh yeh yeh", and keep pressing furiously on the keyboard. And she did not realised that the teacher in-charge is standing behind her.
Talking to yourself is a bad habit, but it keeps people entertained. >.<

No comments: