Friday, July 01, 2005

SheLL

okay I've just realised that Shell, my friend from the past, has written about me in her blog on the 25th of June about my help with her guestbook.

This is what she wrote:

June 25
Haz, you rock the world!!


Gotta give a shout out to my "friend from the future"!! (She lives in Singapore; while it's the wee hours of Saturday morning here, it's the middle of Sunday afternoon there.) I couldn't get the link for that damnable guest map to work. I just decided to give up.....it's easier that way. Then we started chatting and I mentioned that was what I had been doing and she said "Give me the code, I'll do it for you." She fixed it in less than 30 seconds!! Cuz she's some sorta genius!! And of course I'm a complete airhead. So, Haz, you totally rock the freakin' world! I can feel it shakin' all the way over here on the other side!! LOL!! Thanx soooooooo much!!!


Sweet.

No comments: