Saturday, July 30, 2005

UGH!

4 words: weddings are sooooo boring! I went to the wedding just now. It was behind my school. And while walking to the place, I saw some sort of an auditorium. So near, and all the time we went to sunplaza park!! It's called Festival Park or something like that. If I'm not mistaken, I think there is going to be a performance there. I spent 7 eighth of the time (literally speaking) standing like an idiot. We should have come later, the bride and groom wasn't down yet. I saw Wardah. Her mum was smarter. She went up to see the bride instead of waiting. The items they gave was ferrero rocher to children and a mug with an egg inside to adults.

I am writing this in my handphone, while waiting for the wedding couple. I'm going to forward this to the computer as soon as i'm done. Which is when my mum's done looking at the bride and groom. It's 4.45 now, we've been here for 1 hour and 15 minutes. And i've been standing for about one hour... On my heel! Maybe i can try out the Survivor tolerance challenge.. I'm sick but i'm still forced to go.

We have a winner for the Silver Award, and also for the guess the bird contest too. I have yet to finish that section. And add more graphics. Damn Monday have choir. I hope i'll be well enough to sing. Bleh choir is so boring. But still.

So yes i'm mumbling nonsense. But it's so boring, i have no choice. Or i'll die of boredome. Ok let's check the time. Oooh It's 4.55. 5 more mins till the bride and groom go down. Lalala waiting................... Still waiting still standing..............

It's 5 past 5. Still no sight of them. Wardah's mum is also impatient. Bleh i want to sleep. 15 past 5. Still waiting . Half past 5. Still waiting. 5.40.. Still waiting.. 6 o clock.. Still waiting.. Half past six.. Still waiting..

5 mins later.... WooT! Finally! They are down!! Their clothes are damn unique! it's bright orange.... And guess what.. The clothes.... The bride sewed it herself! Wow! Impressive! So yea.. Then weeee!!! Can go home already!!! Not bad, I stood for about 3 hours!! Not forgetting, on the heels too!

No comments: