Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dum deE Dum

Oh yea I forgot to blog about some things. A coupe of weeks ago, after school, I witnessed a fight. It was on a Thursday. I saw a group of Sec 4 guys in the canteen, and saw a Chinese guy beating up a Malay guy. Some of the Chinese guy's friends tried to stop him, pulling him away, but he still continued bashing him up. At last his friends managed to stop him. Suryana didn't see the fight, because when I told her too look, they had already stopped. She did see the gang though, and I filled her in on what had happened. I was so horrified, looking at the fight. It's different when you see it LIVE, right in front of your own eyes!

Then, yesterday during Home Economics, we wree talking about Racial Harmony. He then said that "two of his students we suspended from school because they fought after school, a few weeks ago. It happened on a Thurday." Me and Suryana put two and two together, and realised that they were the one whom I saw fighting! It was a very sombre topic.

Oh yes, and I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last Sunday. I slept at midnight, for the sake of finishing it. I can't say it's the best book. This book has not much adventures, only informations, which no doubt will be helpful in the next book.

SPOILERS! Highlight to read!
+ Dumbledore
died. He died because Snape, whom he blindly trust, killed him with the
Avada Kedavra
curse.

+ Snape was never on Dumbledore's side in the first place.

+ Draco became a death eater, appointed by Voldy. Narcissa, his mother, thinks
it's because Voldy want Draco dead, in his anger for his father, Lucious, for
failing his task to take the prophecy.

+ Snape is the half-blood prince. His surname is Prince, and he is
half-muggle.



So today is the dabate for English. Guess who's first? US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXAMS SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! How unlucky can that be??? Suryana was the best speaker. I wrote her a message, but she thought it was meant for her to say it out!! But lucky, teacher approved of it, and I think it helped us win too. Oh yea, so we won!

Today, BOTH of our form teachers did not come. So we have free 4 periods in a row. WEee!!!! We played SOS, and I won. It's something like Tic-Tac-Toe, except that we have to link S-O-S, and not X-X-X or O-O-O. Oh yea, the Hong Kong students joined our class today. Kok Pern's buddy, Johnathan, looked really cute. Like little little boy. He don't look our age at all! Both of them were friendly and likeable.

It was raining when I wanted to go home. Lucky for me, I brought an umbrella. It's always a must bring for me! Anyway, I was on the way to the bus stop when 3 girls rushed up to me, under the umbrella. They are Sec 3 I think. I was so shocked and bewildered. I mean, how do you feel if a total stranger just rushed up to you to shade herself under your umbrella? But I shaded them of course. Or one of them anyway. It was too squeezy and the other two decided to run for it. Zzz...

Oh yes, I have a list of ideas for my subdomain name. It narrowed it down to 3 though.

http://insanely-mad.liquid-crystals.net
http://sweet-innocence.liquid-crystals.net
http://-7thheaven.liquid-crystals.net

I don't know which one to choose! Help anyone?

No comments: