Monday, July 11, 2005

All AbouT TodAY

Today was a very fun day! Particularly because TWO teachers did not come today, so 4 whole STRAIGHT periods gone! We, that is to say, Danial, Me, Mardiana and Suryana played every game we can think of!

After all the fun, I don't feel like going back to my original place. BORING! Mdm Zulaiha gave out the Drugs Awareness green badge; the green ribbon badge. Guess what Vincent thought it was? AIDS Awareness.. -.- How dumb can anyone get?

So she was droning on and on. It was quite interesting really, I like learning about these stuff. Well, while she was talking, Vinny did a STUPID thing. He blew into a plastic bag, and he popped it. It made a very loud sound, and needless to say, he got into trouble. Dumb stuff number 2.

After that, I ate Mee Rebus at school. My first time eating noodles in school! Then I ate cream puff. Yum yum! Then we chilled at the Fitness Corner before going to choir. We discovered that there was a new teacher in-charge of choir! He's a HE, and he looked like a sour prune. Ms Lye, the conductress, went to Hong Kong and did not come for choir. ARGHH! If I knew that, I would not have come!!

After we were released, we had fuun with Alice In Wonderland pop-up book! Me and Fana had a great time laughing, and it was one of the rare times when I laughed so hard with a friend!

No comments: