Thursday, July 21, 2005

WhooPs

Oops, sorry for not completing the previous post. My teacher came up, and I had to quickly publish the post. My teacher caught Mardiana posting, and strangled her playfully. I had a lucky escaped though. She saw this window opened, but she just said some harmless stuff.

So anyway, to continue, the rest followed suit and we finally decided to go to ICT Room 1. And guess what. THEY WERE THERE! ARGH I we went all over the school........ Hmm nvm nvm..

So.. Let's proceed to today's events. Today is Racial Harmony Day. After school, the first thing me and Farhanah went to was the Hennah section. There was 3 people doing it. We queud up at the nearest one. Then we realised her designs are plain and boring, so we moved to the next one. Both of them we very professional. In fact, one of them is a senior girl from our school! Impressive.

I prefer her designs, but Farhanah prefer the other one. So we queued up separately. I love the smell of the Hennah man! I went first, and while waiting for Farhanah, I watched the Indian Dance by a little Indian girl. Farhanah in the end queued up to get her hand done by the PRSS student, as a lot of people are cutting queue. Then finally, Farhanah got her hand done.

Then Noriz kindly called me to tell me that the Ketupat Weaving competition was starting. Mardiana and Suryana were taking part. So we went in the Career Guidance Room where the competition was held. Actually, some seniors were just explaining to the participants on how to weave a Ketupat. I saw Wardah, my cousin there. I thought she was taking part too, but in fact, she was one of the helpers!! She was the only junior helper; the rest were seniors! Impressive. Proud of her! Woo hoo!

Mardiana can actually do! But she doesn't know how to tighten it and make it into the correct shape. She asked Wardah for help, but still can't do it. While Suryana was totally helpless lol...

I want to learn how to make Ketupat! It's so embarrassing, not knowing how to do!!

For some of you who doesn't know what is a ketupat, it looks like this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, after the competition was over, the three of us; that is to say, me, Farhanah and Suryana, decided to chill first. We met Winnie on the way and told her we would be joining them (the choir) later because of the Racial Harmony activities. So in the end we went for choir at 5. AND, to top it all, it didn't end at 6, like usual. It ended at 5.30!! So we came for only 30 minutes and we were still marked as present in the attendance!! Wahahaha!

No comments: