Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ooh La La~

So today we went to school as usual. I took the bus again, and saw Biman at the bus stop again. Waited for awhile, then 15 and 21 came. So of course I took 21. I hate 15! I sat at the top deck. Then, the bus halted at Ritz bus stop, and I thought I saw Ritz going on the top deck and sitting in front. But the bus was crowded, and I can't see him, so I just thought that it was someone else.

Then got this indian man sat beside me. Some time during the journey, he fell asleep, and his freaking head kept nodding towards me. I feel like smaking his face with a paper, like what Vincent always do to me. Aha! Vincent, I didn't call you Vinny, did I??

So, we reach our bus stop (the indian man is still there, worse luck). I waited for everyone to go down first, before going down myself. But guess what? I'm not the last. There, in front, waiting for everyone to go down first like me, was Ritz. So I was right! It was him I saw.

During PE, we played some games with balls (don't think dirtY). We hit the ball all over the places, and Mardiana aimed the ball at Jodie's butt! It was unintentional, and we all laughed. Then skali, my butt also kena hit by another team's ball! ZzZ. Then Suryana threw the ball at KACANG! Unintentionally of course. It's contaminated! She touched it! EEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!! Too bad it didn't hit her though.. Then I hit the ball. And it sailed over to KACANG again!!!!!! DOUBLE EEEEEEWWWWWwwwwwwww!!!!!

Then there was one time when we lined up outside. It was for PE i think. Well Ritz was dunno some stupid stuff. He faced the back door with his hands outstretched and he spun round and round into the classrooms. Then he almosts hugged Suryana! She was like WTF? Then this Ritz, his reaction so funny! He frozed in mid-air, with his arms still outstretched and his face! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Suryana couldn't stop laughing!!!!!! We still find it funny now!!! And Danial saw all this too, he told me, "AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA FUNNY SIA HIS REACTION." LOL! Joke of the day!

No comments: