Thursday, July 21, 2005

In SchOoL

Lalalala I'm in scool! It's malay period, and we're supposed to search on something. But I'm tempted to blog, so here I am.
Oh yes I forgot to blog on one thing yesterday. It happened yesterday.

Yesterday, I wanted to attend the SAIL programme after school. We didn't know where it was. I went with Mardiana, Isalina, Jia Hui and Jodie. Isalina said it was either at the library, ICT Room 1 (the computer lab), or the AVA room. We went to the library first, but it was closed because of teacher's contact time meeting. So we went to the AVA Room. Me and Isalina peeped outside, and saw the three Maths teacher there; Miss Ho Lee Chew, Mdm Nora, and Mdm Lim. We thought it was the SAIL Programme, but then it was all Sec Ones! And t was Mdm Goh who was in-charge! But the rest said to just go in and see what is it about. So we did. We sat and the back. There was a cartoon video playing, and all the more I felt this was not the place.

Soon, the Jia Hui realised it was the wrong one and asked me if we can go now. I promptly went out. The rest hung behind for awhile, before following suit.

No comments: