Friday, July 29, 2005

UgH

Ugh. Guess what. I'm down with flu. Sucks. My nose is all red from all the nose-blowing. It hurts too. UGhhh. And I also have sore throat. Sucks sucks.

Just now when I went home I saw this lizard. It's not the common lizard. It kinda pretty and unique. It's body is sleek and golden-brown, and when it moves, it's body sort of slithered, like a snake. It's soo cool!

So yea, this is one of the shortest posts in a while. Oh yea, later I'm going to watch Kingdom Of Heaven, but I hope I will feel well enough to stay up and watch!

And I'm going to eat my dinner now.

Signing off~~

OH yes! I forgot to mention something. I have one good news ~ Gerald has recovered from dengue fever. And one sad news. My friend's cat just died.

Its been a day or two. According to her, "he had broken his jaw three weeks back. he couldnt eat, and constanly got maggots in his mouth. then he developed a skin and eye infection. plus he lost alot of blood...he could barely stand. so we had to put him to sleep"

Ugh poor thing

No comments: