Monday, July 25, 2005

BorinG bOrinG

We had class photo-taking today. A few of us went down much earlier than others to have our lunch, because a few selected pupils were going to go to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. After our lunch, we got ready for the photo-taking. We put on our ties and groomed ourselves, and thought of how to pose for the informal shot. Finally we were ready and went to the old foyer, where there photo-taking was held. Our class was sooooo slow! Finally they came down.

Soon, our class is next. Guess where I stood! In the FIRST ROW!!!!!! Beside the teachers! Ok, more like where I SAT. I have never sat in the first row before!!!!!! ARGH SUCKS!!!

So first, it was the formal shots. I took off my specs. Bleh. I wanted to wear specs, but I was afraid of the reflection of the flash. So, I reluctantly took off my specs. I put it on again for the informal shots. The light wont hit my glasses because I was looking sideways.

Anyway, after the photo-taking, me, Mardiana and Suryana quickly went to change to our appropriate attire. Lucky they didn't went without us! I brought camera, water bottle, handphone, insect repellant and pencil only. It was a waste bringing the camera because there was something wrong with it. ARGH!

So anyway, on the whole, it was quite boring because it kept raining and we always have to head for shelter and wait for the rain to pipe down. I only saw a small cute little squirrel. It wa Suryana who spotted first, then me. Then one whole bunch gathered around, asking us where the squirrel was.

So yea, we had to wlk on a VERY VERY VERY steep slope, and now my legs are aching. And I'm so tired. I guess I will stop here. Toodle doo~!

EDIT: I found out why the camera wasn't working. My sis didn't put in the film correctly!

PS: Will you please buy a new adaptor soon??? Like, tomorrow??

No comments: