Sunday, August 28, 2005

AAAhhH

For that made e first time in history, I completed my homework by Saturday, and also packed my bag then. It made me feel good, not having to worry about homework, like I usually do. I finally understand graphs, thanks to Dan...

Today, in religious class, was fun! Cuz the teacher didn't come, and to the class delight, who should replace her but our favourite "microphone" teacher, as my friend called him. Everyone like him cuz he's funny and doesn't make the class boring. Why are all the relief teachers the one that is fun?! Hmmmphh! Anyway, the one and a half hour flew by quickly.

Oh ya, and Sharifah told me that Kathleen, from Haig Girls' and CHIJ KC, acts in Whizzes of the Void Deck in Kids Central! I was so surprised, and I wondered why I didn't recognize her before when I first saw her, which is a few months back when I saw the show in TV Mobile when I took the bus to school!! I reached home at about 9.55, and since the show ends at 10, I managed to see her on TV, and I saw, this time with utmost observance, indeed it was her.

Hmmm I wonder why all my friends are on TV lately.. First it was Shanaz (even though she's just on some dumb ad on Kids Central), now it's Kath.. I wonder if Si Jie is still acting. I remember enjoying watching her act when she was in her younger years of primary school. Damn pro. Act in Channel 8 some more. Better than Kids Central....

I want to sleep now. See ya.

No comments: