Saturday, August 13, 2005

SigH

Omg my feet is so damn tired! I'm back from the performance. I saw Wardah there! Lol.. She lives there.

I went out wearing the red polo tee, school skirt and court shoes. I walked to the bus stop in front because I wanted to take 22 to the interchange. I can take 2 different bus stops by the way, with different buses available.

Anyway, I was halfway there at the bus stop when I had 2 nasty blisters at the heels!!!!! UGH! The great part is, I gave my plaster to Noriz some time ago, so I don't have any for myself!! So I had to endure the pain.

I waited and waited and waited for the freaking 22, and finally it came, after waiting for 15 mins. Bleh. I told Farhanah to bring 2 plasters. Lol. And she did. Thanks!! Lol even Suyana was like, "Ouch!" after seeing my blisters.

I haven't worn plaster for a few years now.. Lalala. And I'm tlaking it out now.

No comments: