Monday, August 15, 2005

TodAy....

Today we had choir. Ms Lye didn't come. And we were released at 5. Weeeee!!

Any way, Farhanah and Suryana were the first ones to go out as usual. When I went out, I could not see them anywhere, so I waited for them at the old foyer. I waited soooo long! Then I gave up and went home. Then I saw them at the Childcare Centre. I decided not to catch them up, since we will be going separate ways anyway.

I was soo bored at bus that I created a short story:

Used..
I thought they were my friend. Guess I was wrong about that. No true friends will ever do that. I was hurt, and Even Faith, who was the nicest, shocked me. They used me. I was angry enough to kill them. Of all the scumbags. I hate them! I guess I shall never know the meaning of true friendship.

I was the one who brought them together, and look how I was rewarded. They used me as their messenger. Twice in a week I had to help them. I did it because they were my friend. Or so I thought. I knew better now.

It happened 50 years back, but the memory is still freshly etched in my memory, as though it only happened yesterday. I was standing innocently at this deserted pathway, holding a package. I was waiting for someone to collect it.


It was so sudden. Someone attacked me. I struggled, but stop short when I heard the two words: "Stop! Police!"


I froze, my heart feeling cold and heavy with dread. My mind reeled with shock, and I was oblivious to what was happening. I caught one word though, "Cocaine". No words could possibly describe the fear I felt.

It was lesser that 30 grams, and I got 10 years imprisonment.

Right now though, I have more important things to think of.

My freedom.


---------------------------------------------
I bet you don't understand the story. It doesn't matter. It's for my own entertainment. Anyway I better go, lots of Maths homework to do..

No comments: