Saturday, August 06, 2005

Oh My GoD

Ok, I'm really boiling in a frying pan. It's so humid! I'm sweating all over! It didn't help that I'm terribly bored. Games are supposed to keep you entertained, but the more I play, the more I feel bored. There's no one online to chat with. Ugh great. And I'm tired of reading.. and making blogskins.. Bleh.. What can I do??

Talking about blog skins, I've done a new one. but I'm not going to put it up til 10 days later or so. It's quite cool I guess... The type that Farhanah will like... I think..

I think we will be getting back our Common Tests next week. I can't wait! History is quit easy. Hope I can get A1. Insyallah... And I really hope I can get b3 or higher in Science.

Next week, there will only be 2 days of school. Monday is half-day, because of National Day Celebration. National Day is on the 9th, and there will be no school on Tuesday and Wednesday. Woohoo!

Thursday, Ms Lye will be coming to choir, to make us ready for the 13th. Us choir have a performance at the Tampines Festival Park, which is just behind our school. So if you are bored, drop by yea? It will be at 4 in the evening I think.. Ugh we have to wear the red polo tee with black pants and black court shoes. Sucks. It looks gross! What were the teachers thinking?? Speaking of which, I still have to get my mum to sign the consent form. Doubt I will remember anyway.

I am really rambling. I didn't expect me to type this long, especially without a topic to talk on. Shows how bored I am huh..

LOL this is gay.

Are you Insane?

Hmm I am insane. No scratch that. I am insanely mad. That's why I named my site that in the first place huh.

Lol this is kinda funny. >> The History of The F' Word

Hmm Funny Junk has some funny videos.. I'm not bored anymore. LOL. This is dumb. Hmmm... One of my friends is a plodder. LOL he told me this morning. HAhaHAHAHA...

Hmm this is lame..


LOL this is retarded. But very funny also.. >> Madness

Ok this is sad.

Ohhhh I found another video! >> Sesame Street

Ok this is the LAST one. I hope. Ok, yea. It WILL be the last one.. Cuz I've closed all the windows. Except this of course. If that Sesame Street video is shown on TV, all the kids here will be corrupted. x.x

Damn now I'm bored. I think I will make myself a Vitamin C drink. Healthy Living! ^^

No comments: