Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HappY NaTionaL DaY!

Happy National Day Singapore!

Today we went to visit my grandmother again. We went at 10 in the morning and stayed til 8 at night. We watched the National Day celebrations on TV in my grandmother's bed. lol.. Heard the planes too.. We heard them first, then heard it on TV.. So it's like, an echo lol..

It was BORING! Year 1999 was the best! I went to the Stadium. Lots of interesting stuff, like stunts and stuff. And it was FUN!

Hmm so anyway, at 8 we went and left my grandmother sleeping. We went and wait for the fireworks to start. I was the one who heard it first. I can't see the fireworks though. My sis and mum were busy talking. With annoyance, I said, "Oi!" But they took no notice. So I waited impatiently for them to stop talking. Finally they did, and heard the booming noise of the fireworks..... When they can't see it, my mum suggests to move to the other side. So we did.

We saw the fireworks!!!! It was pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took some pics in my camera and my sister's camera, but my phone's quality and like shit, and my sister's camera couldn't send to anywhere (refer to Sunday, July 31, 2005) !! And I happened to take some really good ones there too!!!

We thought it ended, so we went home. But on the way home, we saw another set of fireworks again!! This time they are more prettier and awing! The red fireworks burst in ther sky, and formed a spiral shape!!!! It's was soooo cool! There were a few people taking photos too lol.. But unlike us, they had a DIGITAL CAMERA!! UGH!!!!!!!! SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!! I WISHED WE TOOK SOME PHOTOS!!!!!!!

Now I have a few items on my wishlist... And a digital camera is one of them. A good camera phone is another..... Hmmm I want to change my spectacle frames too.. I might next week..

No comments: