Thursday, August 04, 2005

So Many ThinGs, So LittLe Time...

So many things happened. I'm quite lazy to update. But I shall try my best and bullshit along the way yea?

So I got back my Malay and Geography exams. I got 55 over 100 for Malay. Sucks. And I got 20/30 for Geog. One more mark to A. Double sucks! Had our English paper today. Damn hard. I badly want to get A1. I will positively kill myself if I don't..

Yesterday I stayed back late to watch PRSS Idol. The judges were Miss Annabel Ho, Ace Ventura aka the retard Mr Goh, and Miss Fang. Some of my friends entered as a band. This octopus-head Zahri sang and played the guitar. He can sing! I was so surprised!! He is always so blur and nerdish in class! I think music makes his world go round.. Hmm.. He can sing, play the guitar and play the tuba. And he is such a moron in class. So you know why most of us were surprised.

There were a few outstanding performances. There was one class that took part. They took turns to sing. Wow! They sing sooooooo nice!! I cheered so loud that Farhanah was so surprised. I had fun cheering in Cheng Wai's ears. The 2 dance groups performed marvellously. Especially the first group. Impressive. The dance category was the best. Carlo was such a retard. He was mesmerized by the bouncing boobs. ZZZZzzzzzzzz He's sick. But then, everyone knows that.

Then came the solo category. Khalisa from choir took part!! And she sang Reflection by Christina Aguilera. I was soo surprised!! She has a powerful voice! I never knew that! I felt proud of her man~!

So yea. I left at 7. It was damn late!!

Oh yea, I've cut my hair. 2 inches shorter, layered. Farhanah took 3 days to realised this, , and even then it doesn't count, because Suryana finally told her.

My arm is feeling pain. Like there's a weight on it. Shucks.

Danial's MSN is such a dudder brain. Oh wait, MSN doesn't have any brains. Anyway, he could not open the games, so here's wat we did:


:: Ďäηηλ βφ│ :: Council Night PRSS Idol is Danial


₪ [+ H a Z +] ₪ ACE VENTURA SUCKS! (Not the show) Querida is me

So first, I started a game of manual tic-tac-toe..

(Click to enlarge)




He cheated!! I won!!

Then he started Minesweepers Flag. I don't know if he is in a right state of mind, but how to play maunal Minesweepers Flag?





He cheated!! I won!! Then he started Minesweepers Flag. I don't know if he is in a right state of mind, but how to play maunal Minesweepers Flag?




Hmm.. One game screeny missing.. Nvm nvm.. So yea. We are such morons aren't we? =D

No comments: