Monday, August 08, 2005

GrandMother StorY

Guess what. My grandma was sent to the hospital again in the wee hours of the morning. I woke up in the darkness of my room at midnight to find out that my grandmother's 24-hour doctor came.

For the last two days or so, she kept vomitting and vomitting and had very severe stomach pains. She kept crying out and tried to bear the pain. Last night, she was so much in pain that my mum had to call the 24-hour doctor. It was so painful that she was half unconscious at one time. Then my sister woke up, probably because of the noise.


It was decided to send her to hospital. The ambulance came at 1 am, and two men came to take my grandmother to Raffles Hospital. My mother followed, and left me and my sister at home. My mum wasn't home by morning, and she called me at 6 partly to wake me up and also to speak to my sis. It appears that she have gallstone that dropped to her bile duct of something. That's what caused the pain, because the stone is stuck. So she will have to go for two opperations.

Today in school a group of us helped the stall set up by our class. We sold pizzas, which were kindly baked by the guys, drinks and coloured jellies which looks like piles of dyed shit. Me and Mardiana decided to watch the concert put up by the Sec 4s, while the rest continued mending the stall. Siok Wen and Xin Er from choir sang. Cool~ The show was quite OK... After it ended, we went down again, to find the whole place as wet as the wet market selling fish. Vionna told Mardiana that the guys sold water bombs. And they played in the canteen! Damn them.

We had a profit for the drinks, but a great loss for the pizzas. I feel so bad, all their efforts had not paid off!

I reached home at 11.30, and found my mum in the kitchen. She sid we were going to visit my grandmother later. And we did. Raffles Hospital was damn grand. My first time there. When I went to my grandmum's bed, she was moaning softly to herself, oblivious that we were there. Poor thing. We went home at 6.30. On the way out, I relised that there's a nice black piano there! But I don't know if it's locked or not. I didn't try. I probably will tomorrow though. And I ate chicken rice at the banquet before going home.

No comments: