Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yak yaK yaKiTTy yAk

Pretty rushed this week. Yesterday was like, the day of stupidity. And I'm constantly surrounded by people who have runny nose. Namely Dan. He keeps blowing his nose and looking at his snot. Which is chendol in colour by the way. Vincent was way disgusted. Lol. Yet he himself is sniffing away. -.- Vincent then stupidly imitated the sound of Dan's blowing nose, and his snot nearly splashed out. LOL splashed out... Nice phrase.

Then we were talking about book spines. Because I took great care of not spoiling my new books' spines, but too bad. Suryana spoilt my new wonderful book. -.-

Then Vincent, out of stupidity AGAIN, keep pulling his last page of his disgusting Penguin Reader's book, 'Four Weddings and a Funeral,' saying, "It won't spoil one lah." And then it tore, and he went, "Er actually it just did." We three had a great laugh over these. Vincent has a chance of becoming a comedian for his career.

These was during CME period, and Mdm Yuslin took over as Miss Tay didn't come. She somehow have a humongus grudge against our class. But I don't blame her entirely either. Who woudn't hate our ill-disciplined class? AAaAaHH I so miss 1E2.. Hmm..

I went for recess with Mardiana; Suryana was helping out for the choir fund raising stuff. So anyway, Mardiana was eating her sandwich, and at the same time talking with all her might, and some of her scraps flew from her mouth to my leg. Ugh. It went so far somemore. We laughed and laughed. Then the second time, as she was taking a bite from her sandwich when it somehow dropped from her bite. As quick as lightning, she pushed it in mid-air to her lap. Lucky save. Wah wah wah quick reflexes seh! The third time, she was chewing one whole chunk of bread, when somehow, all the pieces fell out of her mouth. We laughed non-stop, and my stomach really hurts and I had difficulty breathing. It was just the thing that would happen to Mardiana isn't it??..

Then after choir, at the traffic light, I was talking to Farhanah, and dunno why, she began crossing the road! I absentmindedly followed her. Then there was a loud honk, and Farhanah was so surprised and embarrassed! Lol jokes sia.

Then me and Suryana went big rounds to find a cake shop that sells good cakes. We went to Value to search for stuff, then went to Century Square for Angie The Choice. When we stepped in CS, Farhanah told us that Angie's Choice closed down. -.- -.- -.- -.- Then Farhanah went home while we went round and round just for a stupid cake shop. In the end I called Mardiana, and wasting my phone bill, when she finally said she will order from her neighbourhood shop. -.- -.- -.- -.-

So, about today. Nothing much happened, except that I volunteered to help out to sell the choir fund-raising thing. We're going to an inter-national competition in December and we will have to raise at least a thousand plus.

We went down 10 minutes before recess, which is mother toungue period. We set up the stuff, and before long, people start buying. We sold everything by the time recess ended! Which is way surprising! So we ate after our recess are over, in other words, during the upper sec recess. For the first time in Secondary school, I ate a proper meal during recess. It was kinda fun being late for lessons. ^^

I had Maths remedial after school today, then I went to Shop N Save to buy the cups, napkin and fork for tomorrow's party. I had to use my money first because there wasn't sufficient money in the class fund. Hmmmmpphhhh nice class spirit. All the boys don't want to pay up. Gerald is the first kind soul to pay the class fund. Either that or he really want to eat the cake. Hahaha joking joking. JUST NICE SEH THE TOTAL PRICE. 5 cents more and my wallet will be empty.

I met Lenny and her sister there also. She saw me but pretended not to. Then I bought my stuff and saw her again, queing up. This time I went up to her and said hi. She muttered back a 'hi' and looked away. Sheesh. She is so polite.

So anyway, I went home! Weee!

No comments: