Saturday, August 13, 2005

whaT tO SaY??

Sorry I didn't have time to blog. I come home late at night everyday nowadays and often have an early night. So yea.

Right now, I'm asking the 2E4's to join the moblog competition. It's an interclass blogging competition. Me and Suryana already registered. I've asked Gerald but he said "maybe, see who join first." So I've asked Cheng Wai, and he said no. And I said what if Gerald joinS? Then he say yea then he will. LOL

2E4 has not much bloggers, compared to other classes. And that sucks, because it will be harder to find someone who is sporting enough to enter.

Those who want to enter can register here. But tell us first yea?

Oh yea Sofy got suspended because he punched a guy til he fainted. Sucker. Everyone was glad he was suspended. Even my Malay teacher!!

Anyway I woke up early today because we choir have a performance at the Tampines Festival Park. Wanna come and support? Lol it will be around 5.

Fana and Yana visited my grandmother yesterday. Thanks for coming! ^^

Oh yea, Yana had her hair cut yesterday. LOL Fana said it was like onion!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! JOKES!!!!!!! And Fana said, "Mine helmet. Never mind, glamour. Take motorcycle. Yours onion what? Go market?" LOL!!!!!!! HAHHA mean!! But it was funny all the same. My mum like her hair cut. She told me she would get my sis to cut like that.

I'm going to eat my breakfast. I haven't eaten yet. See ya!

No comments: