Saturday, August 20, 2005

SaD..

It wasn't a week when she was dismissed when she got admitted to the hospital again. My grandmother had another attack of stomach pain and my sister called her private doctor, and they called the ambulance. My mum was working so my sister accompanied them, to SGH this time. And I was left alone. To make things worse, there's something wrong with the internet connection in my computer. I tried connecting in my sister's laptop, and also cannot connect. I meddled with my sister's laptop and I got the connection again. So I used my sister's laptop instead. Up til now I can't use my computer. So sad. Now I'm using my sister's laptop for this.

I visited my grandmother just now. My sister's sec school friend went to the same hospital, so my sister visited her. For more than 2 hours. And my grandmother for about half an hour.......

anyway, while she was gone, these kids, grandsons of my grandmother's neighbour came. Oh my God they were so noisy. And their parents did not tell them to shut up.

Sheesh. Can't the patients sleep in peace? And there was this boy who had my sister's embarrassing habit; sticking his hands in his pants. Zzz.. Disgusting.

We went home at night. When going home, me and my sister saw this building, separated from the main building. It's block 11. It's quite far from the main hospital. It's so eerie! It's just a little shed by itself, and everything was so dark and guarded, with security guards. It's the type of building you would choose to shoot a horror film. It somehow looked like an asylum. Maybe It's for people who have contagious disease? I don't know, but I want to find out. I'm sure it will look different in the day.. But still.

anyway, we went home by bus. So slow. It felt like an hour, at least. And there was this man sitting behind me... And he coughed into my hair. EWWWWW! And to think I just shampooed that morning. Excuse of sir, but do you mind coughing somewhere else? It's basic courtesy... Lol maybe I should have turned around and coughed in his face.. And eye for an eye, tit for tat!

No comments: