Friday, August 19, 2005

WiRe ScuLpturE

OMG I am so bored. Oh yea I forgot one thing. The wire sculture stuff. After school, me and Mardiana saw a big coil of wire along the corridors. LOL we took it! There was no one there anyway. Then we met Miss Tay there. She told us to go back to the classroom because she want to check the books under our tables. She checked m row first, and Mardiana's row being the last. OMG so slow! But I so patient I actually waited for them. See I so nice. Hmmph.

Anyway, while waiting, I did my sculpture with the coil of wires I nicked. I was left with the two legs when they went out. I left the wires in class, which is a big mistake.

I went to the art class to complete my sculpture. It was so packed! And they have limited wires. Wen Jin found the wire in class and brought it there. Hence the big mistake. I should have used it for myself.....

Anyway, I asked Iffah for some wires. She asked Rohanah to give me her coil of wire because she don't need it. She protested at first, but the rest of her friends persuaded her to give me her coil. And she took her time to cut a piece of wire for herself, and slowly passed it to Iffah who passed it to me. Alamak! Can just give me directly right! Hmm selfish brat. I can't believe I was close to her last year. Ugh. Flirt there flirt here. Can betray friends somemore. Little bitch. Some of her friends are okay though. They are more friendly, even though they are in the minah's side. Sheesh I can't stand people like her.

No comments: