Thursday, August 18, 2005

.......

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we getting back English tomorrow! I asked Miss Ho how we did and she said not so good. Damn I'm scared. If I don't get A1.... I don't know what I'll do. So far this common test I think I did quite well.. Got mainly A's and B's.. Except for Maths. At least I passed.. But after combining the rest of the CAs, I will confirm get lower. My CAs will pull me down. ARGH. I really want to get out of 3E3!! I think I'm going to 3E4.. Getting better than that is hopeless, unless lady luck is on my side and I happen to score well in Maths. Ala spoil la Maths. Damn damn damn. Must do well for CA 5 to pull me up...

Tomorrow I'm going for the Wire Sculpture thing. I really suck with my hands. The guys pro lor!! DAMN! I'm really rambling, cuz I don't know what to blog about. I'm having amnesia nowadays. I forgot what happened today....

No comments: