Friday, August 19, 2005

BAd dAy

I wasn't in a very good mood today, and my friends were not helping. Wanna know why
i was moody?? I DROPPED 4 GRADES FOR MY ENGLISH!!! From an A1 to a B4! FUK! I was so disappointed I was near to tears. Justin, as usual, got the highest. A1.. Smart..

Anyway, back to today... FirST 2 periods are art. We did pallete knife painting. We had to paint leaves and an apple, cropped from an apple tree. We were to use only red and yellow colour paints. LOL Suryana was given a butter knife as there is not enough pallete knives. Mardiana's painting was the best, but Gladys' painting was the most realistic. Cheng Wai's painting was the most... Artistic... Just a big blob of red paint... Mine sucks, but it made me feel better that there are worse ones there.

The next two periods was actually Lit, but Miss Ho took over to go through our English paper. The period when I got moody.

After recess was 1 period of Moral Education, but we did the wire sculpture instead. I redo mine. I had difficulty making the stupid head and asked Gabriel to help me do. In the end he gave me the wire ball he did for playing. Thank Gabs! ^.^

I only did the body half way when it was time for mother tongue. Aaaaaaah!! Exam time! We did exam in the computer lab. WooH! Shiok! The cloze passage sucks but overall it was ok.
Then it was History. We went down to the stinky Career Guidance room as the teacher hurt his leg. We got back the exam paper. Got 6 out of 10.. Quite low. So far i got A2 for Geog, A1 for Science, C5 for maths, B4 for English, Malay and History.

Oh my God. That sucks.

No comments: