Saturday, August 27, 2005

.

Oh yea, yesterday I saw Miss Tay going out of a taxi when I was going out of mine. I was behind her, and I just walked on, knowing that she will talk to me when she see me. And I was right. It went like this.

Miss Tay: Hey good morning Hazwani!

I turned around and with a feigned surprise, I replied, "Oh good morning Miss Tay!"

Her: It was your parents car is it?

Me: Oh no father's taxi..

Her: Oh no wonder your spectacles are fogged up.

I didn't reply to this and we walked silently. I forgot that there were joss sticks at the usual route I took to the hang out place, and I took place one of my feet there, when Miss Tay called me back. Oh my God I owe her. She wanted to tell me to tell the class to go to the Art room for Art. I said ok and made a move, but she carried on telling me that Miss Ho will be taking over the Lit lessons for her Maths.. -.-

She somehow reminds me of Kacang.. No one to talk to? Ok talk to anyone about shit also can.

No comments: